Grammar Puzzle Solution
2) Group of words with both a subject and a predicate – CLAUSE
8) Person or thing doing the action or being described – SUBJECT
10) Describes or modifies a noun – ADJECTIVE
11) Indicates time when an action or event occurs – TENSE
1) Conveys the amount or quantity of a noun – QUANTIFIER
3) Allow for the insertion of additional information – PARENTHESIS
4) Word that substitutes for a noun – PRONOUN
5) Adjective made from a verb – PARTICIPLE
6) Words put together to mean something – SENTENCE
7) Incomplete sentences – FRAGMENT
9) Serve as the subject of a verb – NOUN
Age Adds Flavor
We are not old, we are seasoned!
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK!